My blogging pal from Jdonuts sent me a 2008 Pekochan calendar 2 weeks ago all the way from Japan and I am happy to say it finally arrived. It arrived just before my blog outage issues so I was unable to post about it till now.
I love it and I have already added it to my little collection of Japan related gifts which include chopsticks, a headband and a Momotaro book from Tomoko sensei. I have to be defending it from various assaults from my younger sister though as she keeps trying to snatch the stickers that came with it. Thank you Contamination for such a great gift, now I feel compelled to send you something, but I donï¿½t know what, any do you anything of particular interest from Jamaica?
He also made a hilarious “public service announcement” as the possible reasons I was MIA recently. All 5 of them are hilarious, with my favorite a tie between 1 and 2:
- A team of crack otaku ninjas abducted him and dragged him away to a secret laboratory in Akihabara.
- The domain has been damaged in a battle between Godzilla & Ultraman.
- All of the files were shared via winny in a Japanese Government data leak.
- There was an audit and it was found that Jamaipanese had under declared his taxes by the sum of ï¿¥4,000,000,000
- It was found out that Jamaipanese had been rigging bids for the construction and defense industry in Japan.
Check out the full post at Jdonuts and leave a comment.