Videos like these make me want to jump on the next plane headed to Japan! I wonder if I’ll ever be able to create epic Japan-related videos like this in the future. Excellent job Osamu Hasegawa!
A showcase of traditional streets, temples and shrines in Kyoto, and also one of shooting/editing style with the Glidecam. Shot at 96fps high speed shutter, exported at 24fps. I used not only slow motion but also fast motion like a style of Hyper-Lapse in the editing. – Osamu Hasegawa
Below are links to few posts from my short time visiting Kyoto.
- Eating Okonomiyaki in Kyoto
- Temple of the Golden Pavilion – Kinkaku-ji
- Nijo Castle – Former home of the first Shogun of the Edo Period
- Temple of the Silver Pavilion – Ginkaku-ji
- One night at El Inn Kyoto