So you have started studying Japanese? Or maybe you have been studying for a while? or stopping and starting over many years? You’ve learnt Hiragana and Katakana and want to tame the Japanese language demons called kanji, grammar and basic sentence construction? Do you have at least a dozen Japanese learning apps on your phone or learning websites bookmarked but almost never use any of them? What if I told you that the secret to learning Japanese is to do it the way the Japanese learn Japanese? Connect with your inner 6-year-old and level up your basic Japanese by clicking the link below to enter the giveaway for a chance to win a beginner Kanji book AND a beginner vocabulary book. Both books are from Daiso – the King of the 100 yen shops in Japan. If you are outside Japan and studying Japanese this is your chance!
- The Kanji book teaches you how to write and read your first 80 kanji including simple practice sentences and quizzes. It’s one of the tools I personally used to pass the JLPT N5. Its really useful stuff like counting, days of the week, body parts, directions, colours and more.
- The vocabulary book is awesome because it starts you slow and slowly raises your level until you are writing and hopefully speaking those basic Japanese sentences by the end of the book. It has some interesting quizzes and tests as well that are honestly fun to do.
The giveaway runs from April 10th to 24th 2019 and I will mail the books to 3 lucky winners anywhere they are in the world, just provide me with your snail mail address when I request it via email if you are one of the winners. Tweet me @Jamaipanese if you have any questions. Good luck.
- The giveaway runs from 12:01 AM April 10th to 11:59 PM on April 24th 2019 (Japan Time)
- Must be 13 years old or older to enter
- Must be living outside of Japan to enter
- Must provide a mailing address if you are one of the three winners so prizes can be mailed
- Winners will be announced on April 25th 2019 after being selected by the GiveLab application
- This giveaway is not endorsed or sponsored by Daiso Japan
- Please direct any questions about the giveaway to @Jamaipanese on Twitter