Jamaipanese.com started as an online journal to practice Japanese and meet other Japan enthusiasts. It has grown into so much more over the years. Over the last decade, I have shared my life as a young Jamaican who has a great interest in Japan and its people so he moved there! “Jamaipanese” is a candid portmanteau of the words JAMAIcan and JaPANESE hence I call myself and my blog Jamai + Panese or Jamaipanese.
1. Read the About page to learn about the blog and its author
2. Read a selection of posts made on Jamaipanese.com over the years
3. Please join my mailing list and contact me anytime!
4. Also a fan of Japan? Check out a selection of posts from my 1st visit in 2011
5. Interested in Jamaica? Check out some photo-heavy posts from my adventures
6. Like what you have seen so far? Please consider buying my book
7. Connect via Social Media