A few weeks ago I attended a yard sale-style event put on by the boarders at the High School on my island. The aim was to sell-off stuff and raise funds. There were books, clothes, crafts and chocolate. One booth even had currency from counties...
- jaPODCAST – 6: Interview: Ayana on life in Japan as an Expat
- jaPODCAST – 5: Interview: Rochelle talks life in Japan as a Jamaican JET
- jaPODCAST – 4: Thoughts on Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- jaPODCAST – 3: Japanese contests and Marc Interview
- jaPODCAST – 2: Travel tips for first-time visitors to Japan