Six months ago I announced that I failed the N5 level of the Japanese Language proficiency test. I tried to be positive about it but deep down I was disappointed. Fast forward to today and I am happy to say that I have now passed the...
- jaPODCAST – 8: Interview: Lets chat with Ariel! A new Trini ALT in Japan
- jaPODCAST – 7: Interview: Shikisha on being a JET in Japan
- jaPODCAST – 6: Interview: Ayana on Expat life in Japan
- jaPODCAST – 5: Interview: Rochelle talks life in Japan as a Jamaican JET
- jaPODCAST – 4: Thoughts on Star Wars: The Force Awakens