I played table tennis it high school, reluctantly at first as I wanted to do track and field but my asthma made me unable to manage the intense training. Table Tennis eventually grew into one of the highlights of my high school years and the sport...
- jaPODCAST – 8: Interview: Lets chat with Ariel! A new Trini ALT in Japan
- jaPODCAST – 7: Interview: Shikisha on being a JET in Japan
- jaPODCAST – 6: Interview: Ayana on Expat life in Japan
- jaPODCAST – 5: Interview: Rochelle talks life in Japan as a Jamaican JET
- jaPODCAST – 4: Thoughts on Star Wars: The Force Awakens