One week in and what a transition! A month ago I was sitting at my desk as a government drone toiling away at increasingly less challenging tasks, today I am waking up to the sounds of rural island life in Japan. I really bonded with...
- jaPODCAST – 6: Interview: Ayana on life in Japan as an Expat
- jaPODCAST – 5: Interview: Rochelle talks life in Japan as a Jamaican JET
- jaPODCAST – 4: Thoughts on Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- jaPODCAST – 3: Japanese contests and Marc Interview
- jaPODCAST – 2: Travel tips for first-time visitors to Japan