Days after moving to Japan, I learned of a photography competition (Daisen-Oki National Park international photo competition) seeking entries from international residents. I was encouraged to submit a few shots and I did! The result? I made the cut and my photos along with others...
- jaPODCAST – 6: Interview: Ayana on life in Japan as an Expat
- jaPODCAST – 5: Interview: Rochelle talks life in Japan as a Jamaican JET
- jaPODCAST – 4: Thoughts on Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- jaPODCAST – 3: Japanese contests and Marc Interview
- jaPODCAST – 2: Travel tips for first-time visitors to Japan