Days after moving to Japan, I learned of a photography competition (Daisen-Oki National Park international photo competition) seeking entries from international residents. I was encouraged to submit a few shots and I did! The result? I made the cut and my photos along with others...
- jaPODCAST – 7: Interview: Lets chat with Ariel! A new Trini ALT in Japan
- jaPODCAST – 7: Interview: Shikisha on being a JET in Japan
- jaPODCAST – 6: Interview: Ayana on Expat life in Japan
- jaPODCAST – 5: Interview: Rochelle talks life in Japan as a Jamaican JET
- jaPODCAST – 4: Thoughts on Star Wars: The Force Awakens