It was supposed to be a normal lunch session at my junior high school. I’m not someone who eats a lot of food at once; I eat small portions often. Needless to say the speed eating coupled with large portions of food served for lunch...
- jaPODCAST – 6: Interview: Ayana on life in Japan as an Expat
- jaPODCAST – 5: Interview: Rochelle talks life in Japan as a Jamaican JET
- jaPODCAST – 4: Thoughts on Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- jaPODCAST – 3: Japanese contests and Marc Interview
- jaPODCAST – 2: Travel tips for first-time visitors to Japan