Japanese machinery and robotics manufacturer Sakakibara-Kikai has released the first genuine bi-pedal exoskeleton at a landmark event and one which is certain to attract a lot of attention for the company. Mechanatrons and BattleMechs have long been the subject of scifi books, comics and movies...
- jaPODCAST – 6: Interview: Ayana on life in Japan as an Expat
- jaPODCAST – 5: Interview: Rochelle talks life in Japan as a Jamaican JET
- jaPODCAST – 4: Thoughts on Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- jaPODCAST – 3: Japanese contests and Marc Interview
- jaPODCAST – 2: Travel tips for first-time visitors to Japan