It was supposed to be a regular Thursday night futsal session. I’ve never been much of a football/soccer player outside of my inter-school league in high school but I willingly got connected to the futsal club on my island. Futsal now served two purposes for...
- jaPODCAST – 7: Interview: Lets chat with Ariel! A new Trini ALT in Japan
- jaPODCAST – 7: Interview: Shikisha on being a JET in Japan
- jaPODCAST – 6: Interview: Ayana on Expat life in Japan
- jaPODCAST – 5: Interview: Rochelle talks life in Japan as a Jamaican JET
- jaPODCAST – 4: Thoughts on Star Wars: The Force Awakens