When Tatsuo Horiuchi retired, he decided to try his hand at art. But instead of spending money on paints and brushes, Horiuchi used what he already had pre-installed on his computer—Microsoft Excel. Now, the 77-year-old artist is creating remarkably intricate digital masterpieces of the Japanese...
- jaPODCAST – 6: Interview: Ayana on life in Japan as an Expat
- jaPODCAST – 5: Interview: Rochelle talks life in Japan as a Jamaican JET
- jaPODCAST – 4: Thoughts on Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- jaPODCAST – 3: Japanese contests and Marc Interview
- jaPODCAST – 2: Travel tips for first-time visitors to Japan