When Tatsuo Horiuchi retired, he decided to try his hand at art. But instead of spending money on paints and brushes, Horiuchi used what he already had pre-installed on his computer—Microsoft Excel. Now, the 77-year-old artist is creating remarkably intricate digital masterpieces of the Japanese...
- jaPODCAST – 7: Interview: Lets chat with Ariel! A new Trini ALT in Japan
- jaPODCAST – 7: Interview: Shikisha on being a JET in Japan
- jaPODCAST – 6: Interview: Ayana on Expat life in Japan
- jaPODCAST – 5: Interview: Rochelle talks life in Japan as a Jamaican JET
- jaPODCAST – 4: Thoughts on Star Wars: The Force Awakens