Jamaipanese.com started as an online journal to practice Japanese and meet other Japan enthusiasts. It has grown into so much more over the years. Over the last decade, I have shared my life as a young Jamaican living in Kingston who has a great interest in Japan and its people. “Jamaipanese” is a candid portmanteau of the words JAMAIcan and JaPANESE hence I call myself and my blog Jamai + Panese or Jamaipanese.
1. Read the About page to learn about the blog and its author
2. Read a selection of posts made on Jamaipanese.com over the years
- 10 things I miss about Japan
- 5 Amazing Japanese Robots and their uses
- Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood – Anime Review
- Beware of Miniature Robot Pets
- Oh My God! I Killed L!
- The Ghost in the Tokaido Inn – Book Review
- Anime Figure Collection a Year Later
3. Please join my mailing list and contact me anytime!
4. Also a fan of Japan? Check out a selection of posts from my 2011 visit
- 11 Photos I took in Japan with memories attached
- Tokyo Game Show 2011 – Highlights, Booth Babes, Cosplay and Showfloor
- True Story: Lost and Found in Japan – Buddha Edition
- Why did I fall in love with Nagoya?
- Eating Okonomiyaki in Kyoto
5. Interested in Jamaica? Check out some photo-heavy posts from my local adventures
- Somerset Falls, Portland Jamaica
- Roaring River Cave and Mayfield Falls
- Cool Blue Hole, St Ann Jamaica
- Port Royal Marine Lab and Boat Tour
- Blue Mountain Peak Hike a Success