The special guest on episode 6 of the jaPODCAST is Ayana Wyse. An American living and working in Japan. In this episode, I’ll be chatting with Ayana about her experiences in Japan as young professional and expat from the United States.
- How long have you resided in Japan? Have you lived in the same area all that time?
- Was it hard to settle? To meet new people? Get comfortable in your new job, community etc?
- What’s the best part of living in Japan?
- What’s the most difficult part of living in Japan?
- Any advice for other young professionals aiming to move to Japan in the near future?
- It is the start of a new year! What are some of your Japan-related goals for 2017?
- You recently invited me to a Facebook group called “Black Creatives Japan” what is the creative scene like in your area in Japan?
- Can you explain your Facebook group and why you created it?
Tweet me @Jamaipanese or leave a comment below with your thoughts on the episode!!!