My first interview with a Guest is Rochelle Brooks-Mighty; A Jamaica JET participant living and working in Japan. This interview is following up on previous blog posts with awesome text interviews of Jamaica JETs Marc Mundy and Nicola Williams who are living and working in Japan. Enjoy the episode and provide feedback! Please excuse a few audio issues and a few beeps in the background (Rochelle’s heater, it’s winter in Japan). Rochelle was also quite the ninja and was balancing her baby while sharing her story. Thank you for your time!
- How would you compare life in Japan vs life in Jamaica?
- Were the initial days/weeks in Japan difficult for you? If yes, in what way?
- What is a typical day like at work as a JET in Japan?
- Living in Japan can’t be all rainbow and unicorns. Tell is about a bad experience you have had in Japan.
- What do you think you will miss the most when you leave Japan?
- How did you learn about the JET Programme Video Contest?
- Tell us how you edited and produced you “This is Japan” video
- What will you do or where in Japan will you travel to if you win a prize in the competition?
- Do you have any tips for JETs (Jamaican or otherwise) headed to Japan on the JET program?
- Lady Baby – Nippon Manju
Vote for Rochelle here
Tweet me @Jamaipanese or leave a comment below with your thoughts on the episode!