I have been studying Japanese properly since September 2005. I used to mess around and read a little and I knew basic phrases and words like thank you, good morning, a few colours, food, animals, body parts etc. The first term or Step 1 was...
- jaPODCAST – 6: Interview: Ayana on life in Japan as an Expat
- jaPODCAST – 5: Interview: Rochelle talks life in Japan as a Jamaican JET
- jaPODCAST – 4: Thoughts on Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- jaPODCAST – 3: Japanese contests and Marc Interview
- jaPODCAST – 2: Travel tips for first-time visitors to Japan