Hosting competitions for my readers is fun. It has been quite a while since my last contest so I am happy to announce the Kanji Poster and Audio Tours Giveaway in which my readers can win, a poster with all the Kanji needed to ace any level of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) and 2 audio tours of the Otaku holy-land Akihabara and trendy Kabukicho area of Shinjuku.
What can you Win
- A HUGE Kanji Poster to help with studying Japanese
- An audio guided walking tour of Akihabara and Kabukicho
How to Enter
- Follow Jamaipanese on Twitter and retweet this post on Twitter.
- Leave a comment on this blog post telling me why you should win either of the prizes.
Enter via Twitter and leave a comment and get 2 entries in the draw. Competition ends Friday April 30th 2010 at midnight Jamaica time (GMT -5).
More about the Prizes
- All the joyo kanji
- Every kanji you need to know for all five levels of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT)
- All the characters’ on and kun readings
Drawing of the Winners
Follow me on Twitter for updates and tune into the first ever Jamaipanese.com live stream show on ustream.tv on Sunday May 2nd at noon Jamaica time (GMT -5) to not only see and hear me over the interwebs for the first time (plus a surprise guest) but also watch as I randomly choose the 2 winners (1 for kanji poster and another for tours), and just for tuning into the ustream drawing you have a chance to win a $10 gift voucher for the White Rabbit Press online store. So what are you waiting on? Enter now! RSS and email subscribers click here to enter.
Prizes sponsored by White Rabbit Press
Related posts you might find interesting: