The people who run the Japanese postal System are obviously cool people and from time to time they issue limited edition stamps that not only feature boring things like flowers, shrines and antique statues but also uber awesome things like anime that would make fans world wide scream for the opportunity to collect them! There are very few tweets that make my geeky heart skip a beat but just over 2 months ago I saw one and I have had a few sleepless nights dreaming about it – Until naow!
Fan of Fullmetal Alchemist? Stamp collector? Crazy about all things Japanese? If you are any or all of these things (like me) then you should be rejoice because for the next 12 days you have a chance of winning 1 of 5 sheets of stamps featuring characters from the awesome Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood!
What can you win
With the help of a couple of my secret agents posted in Japan I have acquired 5 sheets of a limited edition special issue Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood stamps. Five different lucky readers of this post can win one by entering via one of or all of the methods below.
How to enter
Like previous contests I have hosted on this blog entering is super easy. I have made it even easier this time because I want to be thought of as a cool guy ^-^. There are 5 ways to enter, each way gives you one way to win, enter via all the methods to maximize your chance to win!
- Follow me on Twitter and publish a tweet with a link to this post including the hashtag #jamaipanese or mention @jamaipanese
- Subscribe to the Jamaipanese Youtube Channel and leave a comment on any of the videos I have uploaded or my channel wall
- Leave a comment on this post giving me a good reason why you should be the lucky winner of one of these stamps stamps
- Which country is the badass warrior priest Scar from? PLEASE answer ONLY via my contact form
- Join me live via my Ustream Channel on Sunday Oct 3rd 2010 at 12:30pm (GMT -5) when I draw the winners, just watching gives you a chance to win!
Hope you will enter and if you have any questions feel free to contact me. Winners will be contacted directly and the stamps sent out via snail mail from my secret hideout in Kingston Jamaica. Good Luck! More photos of the stamps below and read my Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood anime review.
Related posts you might find interesting: