I just had the opportunity to view one of the most positive, heartwarming, emotion inducing events that I have seen on television in a long time – the opening ceremony of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2007 in Trelawny Jamaica. If that ceremony was the...
- jaPODCAST – 6: Interview: Ayana on life in Japan as an Expat
- jaPODCAST – 5: Interview: Rochelle talks life in Japan as a Jamaican JET
- jaPODCAST – 4: Thoughts on Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- jaPODCAST – 3: Japanese contests and Marc Interview
- jaPODCAST – 2: Travel tips for first-time visitors to Japan