So I am tired, frustrated and reluctantly dragging myself to school after work, squished into a route taxi, in traffic, rain is pouring and there is no air conditioning. Then a track comes on the radio with a memorable intro, an infectious beat and lyrics...
- jaPODCAST – 6: Interview: Ayana on life in Japan as an Expat
- jaPODCAST – 5: Interview: Rochelle talks life in Japan as a Jamaican JET
- jaPODCAST – 4: Thoughts on Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- jaPODCAST – 3: Japanese contests and Marc Interview
- jaPODCAST – 2: Travel tips for first-time visitors to Japan