So I am tired, frustrated and reluctantly dragging myself to school after work, squished into a route taxi, in traffic, rain is pouring and there is no air conditioning. Then a track comes on the radio with a memorable intro, an infectious beat and lyrics...
- jaPODCAST – 7: Interview: Lets chat with Ariel! A new Trini ALT in Japan
- jaPODCAST – 7: Interview: Shikisha on being a JET in Japan
- jaPODCAST – 6: Interview: Ayana on Expat life in Japan
- jaPODCAST – 5: Interview: Rochelle talks life in Japan as a Jamaican JET
- jaPODCAST – 4: Thoughts on Star Wars: The Force Awakens